1) Authors are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to the editors by email to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org as attached documents (Microsoft word only).
2) The review process may take time and generally, it takes 5-7 weeks.
3) Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterward.
All manuscripts must follow:
1) Title of the paper: Font size 14, bold, title case (not all capital letters), centered.
2) Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12.
3) The authors are requested to strictly follow the MLA style without exception while preparing the articles.
4) All portions of the articles should be double-line spaced.
5) The author should be careful regarding grammatical and typographical errors.
6) Accepted papers will be acknowledged and processed further.
7) On acceptance, we recommend that you keep a copy of your Accepted Manuscript.
8) After the online publication, the authors will keep all the relevant data presented in the manuscript with him/her for any future claim or dispute with any other person.
9) The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing new knowledge, or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
10) All the references are mentioned in the reference list must be cited in the manuscript carefully and properly.
11)The manuscript must be submitted in the English language.
12)At the same time, the manuscript should not be submitted to any other journal for publication purposes.The manuscript is submitted to the journal should be based on original work only with no plagiarism.
13)The submitted research manuscript should not be harmful to any other researcher, person, or society.
Word count upto 6000 words excluding Abstract for Original Research Article
Book review: 1500-2000 words
Rejected papers won’t be sent back to the contributor.
The work should be unpublished and not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.